The most accurate sperm selection with Microchip Technology!
This decade at least 50% of infertility-related problems are known to be caused by male infertility. These problems such as low sperm counts, low sperm mobility or low sperm quality, can seriously affect the chances of natural pregnancy, even the process of the IVF treatments. In recent years the microchip method is developed by a scientist in Harvard, which after is tested and been implemented by effective clinics. This method is a solution to prevent early stage problems in getting pregnant. Both microchip and the ultimate chip which is developed for sperm counts under 5 million, are successfully performed in our Cyprus Miracle IVF by Dr. Firdevs, that brings all kinds of new technologies to Cyprus. Miracle IVF Centre is the leader in Cyprus that follows all new lanced technologies.
What is Microchip, also known as a “Chip Baby”?
There are many different methods for the search for live and healthy sperm cells. These methods, along with developing technologies, turn into more effective alternatives every day. Among these methods, special sperm extraction technologies, leaving behind others, the most increasing rate of success methods are micro chip and IMSI technologies. With these technologies, we obtain healthy pregnancies and birth, even with sperm cells that are very weak and which are almost non-likely to develop pregnancy. The micro chip technology is performed by IVF treatments en is helping to increase pregnancy rates. It is a method that is handled in the laboratory environment to select health sperm cells from the father candidate.
With Microchip technology;
- Healthy and vibrant sperm cells are distinguished from less healthy sperm.
- Micro-chips, known as sperm chips, are made up of micro-channels of hormones that enable the selection of the best quality sperm. With these sperm chips the natural functioning of the body becomes imitated.
- In terms of DNA, healthy and high quality sperms are collected on one side, on the other side are unhealthy sperms whose DNA is damaged.
- With the selection of unhealthy sperm and elimination from the treatment, the risk of miscarriage is eliminated.
- Because the DNA structure of the embryo is healthy and strong, the chances of the embryos to hold it in the mother’s womb are increased, and therefore the chance of pregnancy increases exponentially.